Monday, February 13, 2012

Mommy Mondays Series - Naptime Decorator

For my first official Mommy Mondays post, I am featuring Liz, also known as the Naptime Decorator. If you have been reading my blog, you know that Liz is one of the pieces of the puzzle that inspired me to start a blog of my own. I follow her blog religiously because it is A-mazing. I am not super crafty but I love to decorate and Liz has some fantastic ideas. She is the kind of girl you want with you if you are ever stuck on an island because she would be able to build you a house and make you curtains and matching throw pillows from what ever she could find. She is that good.  She is an extremely thrifty decorator and shares her secret of reusing many items and making them new with vision and a little spray paint. (FYI she loves spray paint) She offers some wonderful children's activities on her blog as well.

I am not only choosing Liz because of her fabulous thrifty decorating skills but more because she is an all around awesome gal.  She is a stay at mom to 3 children and her happiness and positivity shine through each post as you read and she is always available for questions and willing to offer up any advice. If you read my post the Key to Happiness, Liz is the perfect example of a mom doing what makes her happy. I have provided a link to her blog at the bottom of this post for you to head on over and check her out because I promise, you won't be disappointed.

Happy Monday!
Shannon

Naptime Decorator

Visit my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment